Lhasa Xingye Bank Project is located on the roof of Lhasa Xingye Bank. The project uses the bank building roof to build a total installed capacity of 217.8 kWp PV power generation system. The power generation system adopts 0.4 KV spontaneous self-use surplus power network mode, and the network is the low voltage side of the user distribution room. Meanwhile ,250 kW/600kWh lithium battery is used for energy storage to provide economical electricity , and a certain capacity UPS power supply system is configured according to the demand of the bank to ensure the important load is continuously charged.
- To make use of renewable energy power generation.
- To help maintain the stability of the power grid, and improve the load power quality.
- Peak shaving to save the cost electricity.
- Efficient utilization of energy to avoid long-distance transmission and possible losses during multiple transformation.
- Reliable and uninterrupted power supply.
672V/640kWh Battery Energy Storage System （672V136Ah 7pcs）
±240V/457kWh Battery Energy Storage System （±240V136Ah 7pcs）