Home >> News
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the branch of lithium ion battery with lithium manganate, lithium cobaltate and ternary lithium battery. Its performance is mainly suitable for power applications. At this time, it is called lithium iron phosphate power battery, also known as lithium iron. battery. Therefore, the advantage of lithium iron phosphate battery mainly refers to its comparison with other batteries in power applications. In this sense, it will mainly compare its comparative advantages with ternary lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries.
First, the high temperature advantage compared with the ternary lithium battery. Lithium iron phosphate battery has better high temperature performance and can withstand high temperatures of 350°C ~ 500°C, while lithium manganate / lithium cobalt oxide is usually only about 200°C, the material of the modified ternary lithium battery will also be Decomposition occurs at 200 °C.
The "elderly" among the two and three - absolute longevity advantage. Lithium iron phosphate batteries have longer cycle life than lead-acid batteries and ternary lithium batteries. The "long life" of lead-acid batteries is only about 300 times, up to 500 times; the ternary lithium battery can theoretically reach 2000 times, and the actual application to 1000 times will be attenuated to 60%; and the real life of lithium iron phosphate battery That is to reach 2000 times, at this time there is still 95% of the capacity, and its concept cycle life is more than 3,000 times.
Third, compared with lead-acid batteries, the advantages are many:
1. Large capacity. The monomer can be made 5Ah~1000Ah (1Ah=1000mAh), while the 2V monomer of lead-acid battery is usually 100Ah~150Ah, and the variation interval is small.
2. Light weight. The lithium iron phosphate battery of the same capacity is 2/3 of the volume of the lead-acid battery, and the weight is 1/3 of the latter.
3. Fast charging ability. The starting current of lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 2C, achieving large rate charging; the current requirement of lead acid battery is generally between 0.1C~0.2C, and fast charging performance cannot be achieved. In addition, the Rack Mount Li-Ion Battery System can also store a greater degree of energy.
4. Environmental protection. Lead-acid batteries have a large amount of heavy metals - lead, which produces waste liquid, while lithium iron phosphate batteries do not contain any heavy metals and are free from pollution during production and use.
5. Cost-effective. Although lead-acid batteries are cheaper to purchase than lithium iron phosphate batteries because of their cheaper materials, they are less economical than lithium iron phosphate batteries in terms of service life and daily maintenance. The actual application results show that the cost performance of lithium iron phosphate battery is more than 4 times that of lead-acid batteries.
High Energy Lithium-ion Battery System-EFPE Series
Although the application range of lithium iron phosphate battery is mainly in the power direction, it can theoretically extend to more fields, which is determined by the various advantages shown in the above comparison, if in terms of energy density and discharge rate, etc. It is also possible to make some improvements and enter the traditional application fields of other types of lithium-ion batteries. The above is the advantage of the lithium iron phosphate battery introduced by the Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Manufacturer. I hope to help everyone.