Home >> News
What is the difference between lithium iron phosphate battery and lithium battery? Do you know that lithium iron phosphate battery is different from lithium battery? Lithium iron phosphate battery is a kind of battery in lithium battery. The positive electrode material is mainly lithium iron phosphate material. Referred to as iron lithium battery. The positive electrode materials of lithium ion batteries mainly include lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate and the like. The following Rack Mount Li-Ion Battery System suppliers will detail the difference between lithium iron phosphate battery and lithium battery.
Rack Mount Li-Ion Battery System
The lithium iron phosphate battery refers to a lithium ion battery using lithium iron phosphate as a positive electrode material. The positive electrode materials of lithium ion batteries mainly include lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate and the like. Among them, lithium cobaltate is the positive electrode material used in most lithium ion batteries.
Advantages of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery:
1. The lithium iron phosphate battery has a long service life and a cycle life of more than 2,000 times. Under the same conditions, lithium iron phosphate batteries can be used for 7 to 8 years.
2. Safe to use. Lithium iron phosphate batteries have undergone rigorous safety testing and will not explode even in traffic accidents.
3, charging fast. With a dedicated charger, the battery can be fully charged by charging at 1.5C for 40 minutes.
4, lithium iron phosphate battery pack is resistant to high temperatures, and the hot air temperature of lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 350 to 500 degrees Celsius.
5. The capacity of lithium iron phosphate battery is large.
6. Lithium iron phosphate battery has no memory effect.
7. Lithium iron phosphate battery is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-polluting, with a wide range of raw materials and low prices.
A lithium battery is a type of battery using a lithium metal or a lithium alloy as a negative electrode material and using a nonaqueous electrolyte solution. Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the processing, storage and use of lithium metal are very demanding on the environment. Therefore, lithium batteries have not been used for a long time. With the development of science and technology, lithium batteries have become the mainstream.
Advantages of lithium batteries:
1. The energy is relatively high. With high storage energy density, it has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries;
2, long service life, the service life can reach more than 6 years, lithium iron phosphate is the positive battery 1C charge and discharge, there are records that can be used 10,000 times;
3, the rated voltage is high, the single working voltage is 3.7V or 3.2V, which is equal to the series voltage of 3 nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, which is convenient to form the UPS power battery pack; the lithium battery can be adjusted by a new type of lithium battery The technology of the press, the voltage is adjusted to 3.0V, suitable for the use of small appliances;
4, with high power bearing capacity, which lithium iron phosphate battery for electric vehicles can achieve 15-30C charge and discharge capacity, easy to start high-intensity acceleration.
The difference between lithium iron phosphate battery and lithium battery:
1. Lithium iron phosphate battery pack is used to make lithium ion secondary battery. Now the main direction is power battery. Compared with NI-H, Ni-Cd battery has great advantages.
2. A lithium battery is a type of battery that uses a lithium metal or a lithium alloy as a positive electrode material and uses a nonaqueous electrolyte solution. The chemical properties of lithium metal are very active, making lithium metal processing, storage, and use very demanding on the environment.
3, lithium iron phosphate puncture can not fire does not explode.
4, lithium iron phosphate battery overcharge to 100% will not cause fire and explosion, so it can be used as a Lithium-Ion Battery Energy Storage System; lithium battery reaches the specified value will be gassing and bulging.
The above is the difference between lithium iron phosphate battery and lithium battery, you all know about it.