Home >> Solutions >> Lithium-Ion Battery Energy Storage System
Wind power, solar power and energy storage integrated solution
1. Power supply capacity of the station, a total of only 190KVA, is small and cannot satisfy high-power charge demand of new energy vehicles; besides, the charging speed is low.
2. Application for capacity expansion requires a long time and complicated formalities and the approval is difficult; when the application is approved, basic electricity charge per month will rise.
3. Most vehicles are charged in the daytime, resulting in high peak use load and electricity costs.
1. 1,000KW energy storage system (UPS PCS) and 1.5MWH battery pack are provided for the station and realize higher power supply capacity during busy hours by storing energy during trough period, thereby easily driving the 1MW charger load with the 190KVA power supply capacity of the station.
2. Through configuration of the energy storage system and energy storage battery, the time and cost of application for capacity expansion, and capacity expansion related renovation costs and electricity charges are saved.
3. Energy is stored during trough period at night and supplied in busy hours via the energy storage battery, thus saving electricity expenses of the load of the station.
4. Natural energy is fully utilized through photovoltaic power generation, thereby reducing power operation fees of the station.